As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact people and businesses globally and with a second wave threatening to unfold, staying on top of the high volume of news to navigate through uncertainty can be overwhelming. With that in mind, the Canadian Cision Insights team has decided to resume its COVID-19 Canadian Media reporting newsletter from October 1st to December 4th.
Fill the form to-
1. Subscribe to receive Daily Media Briefings and Monthly Summary Reports Newsletter featuring top stories about COVID-19 in Canada.
2. Access in one place our best quick resources designed to guide you through the crisis as it unfolds, including -
- A press release template, a checklist of do's and don'ts, and real examples of approved (and fictional examples of refused) COVID-19 related press releases
- How to empathetically continue the pitching process
- Managing your communications plan and tracking data to get a clearer roadmap when adapting it during a crisis
Also, access the latest Trending Topics around COVID-19 on Newswire.ca to learn how other brands are responding to this pandemic.
Incorrect information? Clear the form.
Please enter a valid Email
Recaptcha validation fails Please try again
877-269-336788 Queens Quay W. Suite 3000 Toronto, ON M5J 0B8
877-269-3367from 8 AM - 5 PM ET