If you aren’t innovating you are falling behind.
Communicators are using new techniques and technologies to navigate crises and create impactful content. Hear from Canadian experts in this seven chapter exploration of the country’s communications and public relations industries.
What you will find inside:
- Learn how to raise the bar of your content marketing with subject matter expertise
- Find out how to measure honesty and openness
- Get tips on enterprise crisis management from Air Canada
- And advice on preparing your social team during emergencies
- Read how video marketing can hack your audience’s brain
- What you need to sell your video ideas to your team or clients
- The secrets behind viral headline and story writing