Times of uncertainty — be they due to economic, geopolitical or supply chain forces — call for public relations and comms professionals to create proactive messaging strategies that enable them to respond quickly but thoughtfully, instilling trust in their audiences.
We recently discussed how 5 major billion-dollar industries have pivoted their comms strategies in these changing times and shared insights for preparing your messaging, strategy and measurement.
- Retail: Addressing the shift from “‘want”’ to “‘need”’ in terms of consumer spending.
- Automotive: With electric vehicles gaining traction in the marketplace, why brands are focused on education, range anxiety and lower costs.
- Travel: How staffing and consumer concerns have helped to mitigate negative sentiment.
- Financial Services: Speaking to matters of ESG while some investors seek higher returns amid the energy crisis.
- Tech: Re-focusing on values, owned moments, and why folks should really love a brand.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from these industry experts and how your communications strategy can position your organization to thrive—even in these times of uncertainty.
Meet the Moderator
Head of US Analysis, Cision Insights
Meet the Panelists
Insights Director, Travel at Cision
Insights Director, Retail at Cision
Insights Director, Technology at Cision
Insights Director, Finance at Cision
Insights Director, Automotive at Cision