Content distribution and promotion can be intimidating. That’s where press release and content distribution providers come in.
One of marketing’s biggest priorities is content distribution and amplification. It’s important to have a clear idea of what you need well before you start comparing vendors. Otherwise, you may focus on products and providers that miss the mark, instead of identifying avenues that will help you achieve your marketing and communications goals.
Use this guide to ask the right questions so that you can pick the best press release distribution and promotion provider for your brand:
- What is the desired outcome of your communications campaign? Do you have a single goal in mind, or are you trying to accomplish a range of benchmarks?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What features are important to you?
- What are your service level expectations?
- How can you evaluate success?
Articulating your goals at the start will provide a framework for evaluating press release and content distribution services.