Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Total Rewards Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Chicago, Illinois, USA Human Resources Full-time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Responsible for leading all assessment, design, and implementation of salaried and/or hourly compensation and incentive structures, policies, and programs. Drives harmonization and standardization of global compensation programs. Develops and directly manages activities related to the administration of compensation plans and programs. Partners with HR (Human Resources) team members to develop standard processes and tools. Leads the annual Merit and Incentive run simultaneously for all countries. The role provides advice to the business leaders in Executive Compensations matters and maintains specific programs for this population. This job is a key point of contact for our M&A activities including due diligence and integration activities.
Is the owner of the Annual Compensation cycle (Merit and Incentive).
- Leads Compensation projects covering three Cision Regions, (Americas, EMIA, and APAC (Asia Pacific))
- Participate, model, and analyze the development of compensation and incentive programs and policies. Participate in or lead implementation activities (which may include base pay programs, incentives, etc.)
- Develop evaluation tools, job descriptions and career ladders. Utilize tools and guidelines to evaluate jobs. Ensure that PeopleSoft data structures support effective compensation administration
- Manage the administration of all compensation plans and programs in partnership with Shared Services and other stakeholders
- Conduct job evaluations. Works with HR Business Partners and management to understand and define the role. Determine grade, market values, incentive targets.
- Leads in functional reviews. Analyze market data to price jobs (including incentives), conduct impact analysis, and develop recommendations/ action plans.
- Ensure that processes exist to support the integrity of compensation-related data in UKG and other HRIT portfolio applications
- Maintain documentation for global compensation plan information required for administration
- Research and resolve issues/inquiries related to the plans, processes and tools involved in compensation administration
- Conduct, analyze and participate in survey submission to study labor markets and salary trends used to establish Company budgets, pay rates, and other actions
A bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and minimum 5 years of experience,
Knowledge of most areas of compensation and incentive program and policy design and implementation. Must be skilled in job analysis, job evaluation, market analysis and knowledgeable in local laws/regulations and labor markets and trends affecting compensation.
Analytical skills - Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data.
Experience with relevant analytical tools (strong focus on spreadsheet applications).
Critical HR Competencies, including process management, analytical skills & decision-making, and cultural awareness & global application.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB