Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Stockholm, Sweden Engineering Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Your role as Software Engineer / Java Developer As a Software Engineer / Java Developer you belong to the global team that will consist of 4 developers. You will work in a project where you migrate platforms and the migration application is built in
and will be part of the daily work during the project. You’re responsible to provide expertise with the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and operation of software to meet the business requirements and support internal and external clients achieve their performance objectives.
You will also:
• Analyzes large, complex systems to determine performance bottlenecks, missing functionality, application bugs and captures requirements in stories to improve overall efficiencies.
• Promotes a collaborative environment and adheres to established code system protocols, procedures and best practices to ensure the quality and integrity of code passes white board design review sessions.
• Facilitates activities that ensure the successful utilization of systems including developing documentation and test scripts.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science / Programming is required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in software development, commercial software and methodologies is required. Broad exposure working on a variety of platforms is required. • Experience with Java
• Some Experience with React or
• Fluent English in speech and writing, Swedish is meriting
We see it as a merit if you have experience from:
• Typescript • Groovy/Grails • Net Core • ElasticSearch • MySql
Your personal qualities
To succeed as a Software Engineer / Java Developer at Cision you are independent and proactive and have a good ability to make your own decisions. In addition, you are prone to change and open to both giving and receiving feedback.
What Cision will offer you
We have a corporate culture with an openminded thinking and development opportunities for those with ambitions. We value creative ideas and you will take part in decision making and get involved in future projects. We also have a prestige less working environment and we think it is important to have fun at work.
Do you find the role as Software Engineer / Java Developer at Cision to be of interest?
The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB