Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Senior Windows Administrator
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Gurgaon, India Infrastructure Fixed-term Full-Time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
1. Works as a member of the Global Server Operations team, participating in projects, troubleshooting incidents, and fulfilling requests.
2. Collaborates with Business Stakeholders and IT management to maintain continuous availability of mission critical systems and supports infrastructure needs for Software Engineering, QA, Product Management, Support, and other internal stakeholders.
3. Acts a level 3 senior resource on the Windows team to participate in, and lead advanced troubleshooting scenarios.
4. Works with stakeholders to keep operating systems and software updated and secure.
5. Interfaces with IT leadership to architect an efficient, effective, and stable environment.
6. Participates in Global sysadmin oncall rotation.
7. Performs other duties as required.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems administration supporting a large Windows Server environment.
· Experience in Active Directory management and troubleshooting.
· Knowledgeable in Group Policy best practices.
· In-depth knowledge of Windows platforms, including the architecture, design, administration, and management of a distributed systems environment.
· In-depth knowledge with scripting languages and expertise within a Cloud Server environment (preferably AWS) is a strong asset.
· Working knowledge of distributed Monitoring (Solarwinds, Nagios, etc).
· Experience with industry-standard backup software, and best practices around administering and maintaining backups.
· Stays abreast of the latest technology infrastructure and processes in the industry / marketplace.
· Advanced problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills.
· Proven abilities to manage multiple projects simultaneously, excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Solid aptitude to understand client requirements with excellent written and verbal communications skills, responds clearly and concisely, and provides technical guidance to business stakeholders.
· Advanced interpersonal / influence skills, mature judgment, and diplomacy to interact effectively with and provide customer service to a broad audience.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB