Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Senior Windows Administrator
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Gurgaon, India Information Technology Fixed-term Full-Time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
1. Works as a member of the Global Server Operations team, participating in projects, troubleshooting incidents, and fulfilling requests.
2. Collaborates with Business Stakeholders and IT management to maintain continuous availability of mission critical systems and supports infrastructure needs for Software Engineering, QA, Product Management, Support, and other internal stakeholders.
3. Acts a level 3 senior resource on the Windows team to participate in, and lead advanced troubleshooting scenarios.
4. Works with stakeholders to keep operating systems and software updated and secure.
5. Interfaces with IT leadership to architect an efficient, effective, and stable environment.
6. Participates in Global sysadmin oncall rotation.
7. Performs other duties as required.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems administration supporting a large Windows Server environment.
· Experience in Active Directory management and troubleshooting.
· Knowledgeable in Group Policy best practices.
· In-depth knowledge of Windows platforms, including the architecture, design, administration, and management of a distributed systems environment.
· In-depth knowledge with scripting languages and expertise within a Cloud Server environment (preferably AWS) is a strong asset.
· Working knowledge of distributed Monitoring (Solarwinds, Nagios, etc).
· Experience with industry-standard backup software, and best practices around administering and maintaining backups.
· Stays abreast of the latest technology infrastructure and processes in the industry / marketplace.
· Advanced problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills.
· Proven abilities to manage multiple projects simultaneously, excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Solid aptitude to understand client requirements with excellent written and verbal communications skills, responds clearly and concisely, and provides technical guidance to business stakeholders.
· Advanced interpersonal / influence skills, mature judgment, and diplomacy to interact effectively with and provide customer service to a broad audience.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB