Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Senior Research Analyst - Open to UK remote workers -
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Insights Full-time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Senior Research Analyst has responsibility for the delivery of an agreed measurement and analysis service across a portfolio of the organisation’s core and key customers. They build strong relationships with key contacts and internal stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of programmes and to maximise opportunities for innovation and growth.
The Senior Research Analyst will manage small account teams and be responsible for the performance of Data Analysts and Research Analysts across customer accounts. They will be expected to take a lead in ensuring the high quality of customer reports and to deliver excellent customer service
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Proven ability to achieve results on time and within budget.
· Outcome and results oriented.
· Understands the basic tools of continuous improvement, work process redesign, or reengineering.
· Strong analytical reasoning, interpreting and evaluating complex information, while identifying patterns and essential issues.
· Organisation and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
· Strong team management and leadership experience. Proven ability to coach and develop individuals as part of a high performing team.
· Experience using Excel and PowerPoint desirable
· Ability to withstand pressure and deliver to deadlines
· Shows initiative, is proactive and enthusiastic
· Keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work
· Strong analytical mind and methodical approach
· Delivers and takes ownership
· Confident in direct and succinct communication
· Works well as part of a team
· Degree educated or equivalent. Professional experience in an analytical environment or similar preferred
What you will get:
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
* This role is for a start date ASAP with an expected salary of £27,200 per annum.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB