Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Senior Product Marketing Manager (EMEIA) - Maternity Cover - 6 months
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Marketing Maternity Cover
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The EMIA Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing messaging and positioning of the Cision product portfolio, including Cision software and press release distribution products. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing for Global Markets, the EMIA Senior Product Marketing Manager will lead the Product Marketing and Go-to-Market efforts in EMIA, working cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Client Services to communicate the business value of Cision Communications Cloud.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Develop messaging and positioning of Cision product portfolio, including the Cision software and press release distribution products in the EMIA market
· Organise and execute successful Go To Market activities across EMIA market, including customer migrations, new product launches, and sales enablement activities
· Partner with Product Marketing in corporate headquarters to contextualize updates around new software enhancements to global products for EMIA market
· Create sales enablement training programs that help EMIA sales professionals articulate the core value proposition of Cision products
· Develop messaging for core constituent audiences of Cision products, including customers, journalists and media influencers
· Research and maintain documentation about Cision’s core buyer personas across key localised markets
· Brief digital demand and comms teams to ensure they’re positioning the right stories to market
· Develop compelling demonstrations and storyboards to demo Cision Communications Cloud and point solution products
· Research competitive intelligence and analyse win/loss analysis to develop materials for Sales Team
Essential Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years’ experience in marketing software
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
· Strong content creation and writing skills are required
· Experience and proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Experience with Camtasia or other screen capture software a plus
What you will get:
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB