Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Senior Network Engineer- Bangalore/Gurgaon
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Gurgaon, India Infrastructure Fixed-term Full-Time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Network Engineer is an advanced technical resource with responsibility for monitoring, maintaining and upgrading enterprise network infrastructure in a state-of-the-art global technology environment. We seek someone with strong capabilities with Routing, Switching, Network Application Delivery, Voice and Security
· Design, configure, administer, monitor and troubleshoot complex enterprise environment for data communications and solution improvements within the Company's high-traffic, business-critical Internet production environment.
· Monitor network performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance, as needed.
· Develop and implement plans for infrastructure upgrades, modeling, analysis, and planning.
· Acquire, maintain and report on data related to network performance management, capacity planning and utilization trend analysis.
· Provide after-hours support for systems and applications
· Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems, such as VoIP, local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, Intranet, and other data communications systems.
· Work with complex network and storage environments including SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, network IPS, and firewalls.
· Collaborate with other functional IT areas to ensure that IT best practices, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
· Provide technical support for to staff.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following knowledge skills and abilities:
· 7+ years in setup, configuration and maintenance of networking infrastructure including Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, VPN technologies, MPLS and other WAN administration
· 7+ years with configuring and supporting IP networks
· 7+ years configuring and troubleshooting Cisco VoIP or similar VoIP networks
· Enterprise-Level: Larger than 1,000 PCs and 500 Servers (multi-platform) a definite plus
· TCP/IP Monitoring & Troubleshooting
· Experience with multi-region Amazon Web Services (AWS) networking configurations
· VMware / vSphere 6.0+
· Strong fundamental knowledge of networks, ports, protocols, and infrastructure setup
· Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc. in a large multi-site environment.
· In-depth knowledge of IT standards, concepts, best practices, and procedures - relies on knowledge, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills for purposes of both communicating with IT team members as well as other departments
· Ability to take initiative & manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
· Organizational, project management abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Recommended but not required:
One or more of the following: CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, MCITP, MCSE, CISSP, VCP, CCDA
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB