Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Senior Manager, Communications Strategy, APAC excluding Mainland China
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Singapore, Singapore Customer Experience Full-time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The role will lead Communications Strategy team to provide professional service to the clients in the Asia Pacific region (excluding China). He/she will lead the team to consult with clients to establish plans for creating engaging content that will resonate with the media, influencers, and end users. With a goal of maximizing media pickup/coverage and influence end users to drive business results, the job holder will create engaging content and execute on our clients’ communications plans by pitching to relevant media and amplifying these results through multiple online, social, and outdoor channels.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead the team to work with Sales to conduct consultation sessions with clients
• Develop content strategies for clients. Produce engaging content to help clients achieve their business objectives.
• Regularly engage with journalists and influencers to establish and maintain good relations
• Pitch client content to key media to maximize editorial pickup and amplify across channels.
• Create analysis reports for clients showing results of media pickup, distribution and engagement metrics, and analyses/recommendations.
• Actively deepen client relationships to improve customer retention and engagement.
• Provide regular internal training to provide an update on the Communications Strategy Department’s developments and activities
• University degree holder or above
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in Public Relations (
in-house PR experience, PR
Agency, or Media/Journalism experience)
• Minimum 3 years of team management experience
• Extensive content creation and writing experience. Journalism experience a plus.
• A firm understanding of Marketing and Communication strategies. Solid experience utilizing digital and offline marketing channels.
• Knowledge of the media landscape, established local media and influencer network a plus.
• Creative problem solver with excellent communication skills.
• Self-driven and customer focused.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB