Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Executive News Briefing Fixed-term Full-Time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a News Executive within our News Team, you will be responsible for researching international media coverage, writing content, and uploading it to an in-house system to send daily and/or weekly news reports to international clients. You will also provide support to the News Managers in their day to day delivery on one or more client accounts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Proven editorial and research skills – as part of a university project or examples of workplace experience
· Excellent written and spoken English with in-depth understanding of grammar
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
· Capable of working under time pressure
· Able to adhere to tight and variable deadlines
· Reliable and well-organised worker with attention to detail
What you will get
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
We are currently recruiting for three News Executives to cover the below working patterns:
· Monday to Friday 04.30 to 13:00 excluding one-hour unpaid lunch break per day
· Saturday to Wednesday 04.30 to 13:00 excluding one-hour unpaid lunch break per day
· Wednesday to Sunday 04.30 to 13:00 excluding one-hour unpaid lunch break per day
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB