Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Chicago, Illinois, USA Infrastructure Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
One of Cision's strategic priorities is to simplify and integrate our business operations across all global lines of businesses. As part of this strategic initiative, we are deploying a global instance of Netsuite to support our order to cash and financial processes. As the Netsuite/ERP Applications Developer you play a critical role in this initiative and help design the delivery of the CISION Netsuite platform. This is a unique opportunity to lead a highly visible global implementation and shape the CISION ERP strategy and roadmap.
You will help us by:
· Translate business requirements to technical specifications in deploying end to end automated solutions. Act as the technical subject matter expert for Cision’s global ERP systems, billing systems, and other integrated software components.
· Drive testing and validation of new and existing functionality including configuration, development, and system releases.
· Responsible for the ongoing development of Cision’s global NetSuite instance
· Develop efficiencies for the Finance team by automating their accounting processes through scripts and workflows
· Work with product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
· Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third part tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
· Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience
You will be a good fit if you have:
· Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field
· 4+ years of experience with NetSuite SuiteScripts, Web Services, configuration, and 3rd party integrations - Order to Cash and Suitebilling experience desired but not a must.
· Experience in Enterprise SaaS industry at a global scale is a strong plus
· Working knowledge of SuiteScript, WebServices, SQL, analytics and scheduling scripts
· Strong data analytics, reporting and database management
· Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end user needs/functional requirements into technical requirements
· Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-chaning work environment
· SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteTalk experience a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB