Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Global Service Desk Analyst- Only English and French speaking can apply 2 Gurgaon
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Gurgaon, India Internal Support Fixed-term Full-Time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Responds to phone calls and email requests from end users regarding IT issues and requests promptly and effectively according to defined SOPs and provides client-focused and effective technical guidance to resolve the issue / problem. Analyzes issues to diagnosis root cases and devise solutions or workarounds to minimize the impact to productivity.
Manages and documents priority incidents within an incident management reporting system. Determines scope of user issues and ensures users and appropriate internal teams are kept informed of status through action alarms and alerts.
Maintains and publish documentation for operating procedures within the Global Service Desk (GSD) department.
Participates in providing informal cross training on the systems, tools and processes for newly hired GSD Analysts as required.
• Community College diploma (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related field is required.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, (MCSA) is an asset.
• ITIL Certification is an asset.
• Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in a technical support / help desk setting.
• In-depth knowledge on computer software and hardware, Windows 10 and MS Office Suite is required. Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Office365 are preferred.
• In-depth problem solving, analytical and customer service skills, comprehensive expertise investigating and resolving issues.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills to understand user needs or problems and respond clearly and concisely. Proven abilities to simplify technical concepts using user-friendly language.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task several requests in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB