Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Data Protection Compliance Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Infrastructure Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys problem solving and bringing order and routine to situations. They will be a self-starter who has an enthusiasm about Data Protection globally and is well grounded in databases and governance documentation. You will be working with different company departments globally, so they will also love talking to and helping people.
Specifically the role requires the driving and managing the main privacy compliance activities of the company and where required liaise and advise the relevant data owners in the governance and maturity of:
· Records of Processing Reviews & Updates
· Information Asset Registers Reviews & Updates
· Vendor/Third Party Risk Management (DPAs and Assessments)
· Customer questions, audits and tender responses
· Retention and Purge across structured and unstructured personal data sets
· Data Protection Impact Assessments
· Consent management
· Ongoing gathering of requirements for employee training & awareness
· Incident management assistance ad-hoc
· Compliance against policies
· Compare with best practice
· Maintain awareness of global privacy laws, cases and news
· Data subject requests
· Provide metrics and reporting to Group DPO on the above.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Privacy qualifications (CIPP/E or similar)
· Experience of database analysis, management and linkages
· Knowledge of Data Processing Agreement constructs and content
· 2 years minimum in privacy management in a multinational organisation working across departments
· French or German language is desirable but not essential
What you will get:
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB