Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Customer Training Consultant
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Chicago, Illinois, USA Professional Services Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Training Consultant is responsible for providing excellent virtual and at times in-person trainings for Cision’s clients as well as maintain client documentation. Part of your time (80%) will be spend working on client training sessions and the rest of the time (20%) will be assisting with documentation efforts for our help site.
You'll help us with:
Conduct needs/skills analyses
Develop custom training solutions for Cision’s clients
Prepare educational materials (curriculum, instructional documentation, record videos)
Conduct product training with customers and our internal Customer Experience teams
Deliver training virtually and in-person
Act as subject matter expert on Cision’s products and services
Work with product experts in the organization to develop new product documentation
Potential to travel once back in office
You'll be a good fit if you have:
1-2 years of experience in writing product documentation
Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills
Strong consulting and leadership skills and the ability to come up with ideas on your own using logical reasoning
Basic understanding of training methodologies and adult learning theory
Ability to change and adapt new technologies quickly
Existing experience with any of Cision’s platforms is a plus
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
EEO is the law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB