Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Customer Success Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Customer Service Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the overall customer health, experience and relationship maintained of a portfolio of customers. The CSM will be working closely with the rest of the Customer Experience team along with the Sales team.
Duties and responsibilities
· Accountable for the overall customer health and experience of a portfolio of customers, which may be subject to change in client profiles and sizes over time
· Responsible for driving retention and growth for our most valuable customers, including delivery of customer retention and upsell/cross sell identification targets as defined by Customer Experience leadership, and collaborating closely with Account Managers to execute on renewals and expansion opportunities
· Responsible for proactive outreach to customers within their portfolio, within the guidelines established for different client sizes and product types
· Understand key customer pain points and use cases, in order to communicate Cision ROI to clients and ensure they get the most out of their products and services
· As needed, acts as a point of escalation and resolution for customer issues for the Customer Support function
· Act as the voice of their customers to Customer Success and Customer Experience leadership and other stakeholders within Cision, including providing feedback regarding product and service improvements
· Works with the Account Managers to develop overall account plan
· Enters activities in Salesforce to ensure proper tracking
· Works cross-functionally and build strong relationships with New Business, Account Management, Customer Support, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Operations individuals and teams
· Performs other duties as required
What are we looking for?
· Undergraduate degree is preferred
· Significant experience in customer/public relations or communications, with proven experience in customer-facing teams in a similar capacity. Or customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
· Strong collaborator with proven abilities to partner internal stakeholders in support of fostering a cohesive and compelling customer experience
· Advanced listening and verbal communication skills to understand customer needs or problems and respond clearly and concisely. Solid relationship building, influence and negotiation skills
· Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software is required
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
· Adaptable to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Driven, self-starter, enthusiastic and with an “ownership” mentality
What you will get
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB