Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Business Development Manager - Spanish Speaker - Remote
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Coimbra, Portugal Sales Full-time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a business development manager you will:
- Work on new business generation across Italy and Med Region by generating own leads and proposing solutions that lead to maximisation of revenues
· Ensure regular contact with clients and prospects on the phone, Zoom and face to face meetings
- Demonstrate all Cision services and products at all levels
· Become an ambassador for Cision by developing strong relationships with customers through phone calls, contact during meetings, presentations or at industry forums
· Provide weekly feedback of sales activity including clients wins/losses, competition activity, product feedback etc.
· Follow up on all leads and opportunities to ensure that Cision maximises the chance of winning business
· Ensure potential and developing accounts are adequately referenced on our CRM system and that the system is being used accordingly to established good practise
· Share knowledge and expertise internally
· Comply with all company policies (for example, data protection, equal opportunities, diversity and confidentiality)
Essential Skills and Experience:
. Proven track record of successfully hitting targets and growing client base
· Experience in building new relationships and hunting new business
· Experience in selling SaaS solutions
· Enterprise level sales experience
· Experience of working in Italy and Mediterranean marketplace
· Be able to research and identify quality prospects
· Experience or a keen interest in PR, marketing, media industry
· Experience in complex, consultative or solution sales to high value accounts
· Ability to sell across a varied but intrinsically linked product range
· Demonstrable experience of selling to all levels of personnel both on the phone and face to face, to be able to negotiate deals with C-level decision makers
· Good team player. Self-motivated, disciplined and able to remain corporately focused
· Have the energy and drive to work under pressure to hit tight targets.
· Excellent organisation and time-management skills with a high attention to detail
· Ability to travel regularly
· Fluent in Spanish and English
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB