Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Business Development Manager- India (Bangalore)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Bangalore, India Sales Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
KEY RESULT AREAS
The key results are intended to outline the main focus the role is expected to achieve. Future pay awards will be measured against specific objectives derived from these areas.
To develop new business sales across existing and prospective clients for Newswire & Media monitoring services over the telephone and face to face.
To reach or exceed specific targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated.
To liaise with Cision staff to ensure a smooth transition of leads to the relevant sales teams.
To develop a comprehensive understanding of all Cision products and services and the competitor marketplace.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Highly proactive by ensuring that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their corporate PR and marketing communications requirements throughout the year
· New Business generation across all markets by generating own leads and proposing solutions that lead to maximisation of revenues
· To quickly identify decision makers, influencers and “users” within the client base
· To maximise use of any research material or tools available in order to generate sales opportunities
· Ensure regular contact with clients and prospects on the phone and through meetings
· Highly proficient in demonstrating all PR Newswire services and products at all levels
· To become an ambassador for Cision PR Newswire by developing strong relationships with customers face to face, through contact during meetings, presentations or at industry forums
· Always be one step ahead in client negotiations by using lateral/creative thinking to outsmart and out think the competition
· To provide weekly feedback of sales activity including clients wins/losses, competition activity, product feedback etc. Occasionally present to the sales team on a product line or competitor.
· Follow up on all leads and opportunities to ensure that Cision PR Newswire maximises the chance of winning business
· Cross sell Cision PR Newswire products and services by ensuring every client is aware of our Monitoring, Evaluation, IR, Print, Creative Design services and provide quality leads for our team of specialists
· Ensure potential and developing accounts are adequately referenced on our CRM system and that the system is being used accordingly to established good practise
· Share knowledge and expertise internally
· To comply with all company policies (for example, data protection, equal opportunities, diversity and confidentiality)
To increase sales across the universe of companies and PR agencies in India by establishing Cision PR Newswire as their exclusive, preferred or transactional supplier for press release distribution, Media Monitoring and Media Intelligence Services.
Main focus is to sell and cross-sell newswire distribution, Cision Monitoring & Insights.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB