Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Bilingual Human Resources Manager - Contract
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Montreal, Quebec, Canada Human Resources Fixed-term Full-Time
We’re currently looking for a
Bilingual Human Resources Manager
to join the team for a contract.
is responsible for carrying out the Human Resources policies and programs of Cision by managing HR activities related to compensation, benefits, HR planning, Recruitment and HRIS for all offices in Quebec (unionized and non-unionized). This job reports to the Regional VP, Human Resources in Toronto.
- Human Resources Business Partner to Directors, Managers and individual contributors outside of Quebec.
- Advises, coaches and assists directors, managers and individual contributors on the interpretation and administration of HR policies and best practices (i.e.: performance issues, management concerns).
- Advises, coaches and supports employees with employee relations (i.e.: new hire onboarding, issues with peers or managers, policies, benefits and pension, leaves such as maternity or sick leave).
- Ensures compliance with current employment legislations and regulations, including assistance in yearly audits and year end processing (taxes, severance arrangements).
- Participates with the overall Performance Management administration.
- Supports Payroll Manager as occasional backup for semi-monthly payrolls, as well as providing internal quality check for semi-monthly payroll runs.
- Works in conjunction with management team and legal counsel pertaining to employment matters.
- Supports administration of annual compensation review/salary planning.
- Maintains Pay Equity plan to ensure organization is compliant with pay equity legislation (QC).
- Maintains corporate job evaluation structure that is aligned with internal organizational structures.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional certification (i.e.: CHRL, CHRP).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a generalist in a corporate human resources setting, supporting all levels or 5 years in a compensation specialist role gaining detailed knowledge of compensation, benefits and job evaluation is required.
- Bilingual French / English a strong asset.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a demonstrated high level of collaboration including working closely with remote team member in Quebec and remote employees.
- In depth knowledge of HR best practices and strong ability and expertise to interpret various Provincial legislation and employment law (excluding Quebec).
- Knowledge of benefits and pension administration an asset.
- Knowledge of full cycle payroll for approximately 450 employees, including unionized and non-unionized employees an asset.
- Advanced ability to generate reports and create forms using Excel.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, HRIS, time management, payroll and performance management systems.
- Excellent research, analytical and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Pay Equity legislation.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB