Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Associate Account Director
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Account Management Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Overview of role:
To drive the revenue from the Corporate Account Management sector which holds a growing portfolio of Media Intelligence products and services. To effectively manage your territory in conjunction with pre-set revenue and performance related targets.
Managing and growing existing customers within the Corporate sector which is worth in circa £9m.
Pre-set revenue and performance targets would include revenue retention rates and upsell opportunities within a defined portfolio of customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
· To reach or exceed annual team targets across Media Analysis, Media Monitoring, Media Database and Social Media within Corporate accounts.
· Compile and implement a sales plan for the territory.
· Create and maintain a highly focussed culture with an emphasis on proactive contact
· Compile supplementary sales plans and projects as appropriate across the year.
· To drive revenue from existing Corporate clients, across all Cision portfolio of PR products and services.
· To manage the effective renewal process for subscriptions that directly impact you, identifying and maximising up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as appropriate.
· Predict future downturns in revenue and ensure plans in place to make up short fall.
· Formulate and implement account management strategies that provide an appropriate level of focus on clients relative to requirements, budget, and future revenue potential.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Track record of exceeding targets
· Process driven in your approach to achieving predetermined KPIs
· Experience of pipeline management within Salesforce platform
· Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation
· Ability to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
· Problem solver
· Customer Focus
· Negotiation Skills
· Results Focus
· Commercial account management experience
What you will get:
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
* This role is for a start date ASAP with an expected salary up to £38,000 per annum + OTE.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB