Webinar & Events
Communications Cloud Pricing
Cision Insights Consultation
REQUEST A DEMO
REQUEST A DEMO
Assistant Manager, Continuous Improvement (GBS)- Gurgaon
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Gurgaon, India Content Management Full-time
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
About the role:
Are you passionate about helping customers successfully achieve their business objectives through digital transformation? We are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement executive to lead the GBS Innovation Team, helping to scale our operational transformation, modernization & digital Innovation Programs globally.
As a Business Innovation leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to shape the design and delivery of programs that accelerate customer’s Content Delivery Services experience with Cision, and you will help drive activities that improve the overall effectiveness of these programs to deliver unique value to our customers. You will partner with other parts of GBS organization and Cision to drive results.
The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background, with experience executing customer-facing programs. The candidate will also have a proven track record of simultaneously driving multiple project timelines to meet program objectives and deliver results. They will identify risks ahead of time, escalate when necessary, and seek out opportunities to invent and simplify. A strong ability to think critically and creatively is needed to perform well in this role, and a keen sense of ownership is a must.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Understand different emerging, established/time-tested process and digital innovation shaping service delivery
• Manage a pipeline of ideas that can be taken from concept to production, using a robust intake and change management process
• Work cross-functionally to coordinate resources as required to support the Continuous Improvement Teams work
• Manage multiple customer engagements in parallel to maximize results
• Forecast and report key metrics to measure customer and program success on a regular basis
• Collect, prepare and process key inputs from various stakeholders to document results
• Invent, improve and streamline scalable processes (“mechanisms”) to enable better business outcomes for our customers, and drive efficiencies by eliminating excessive process where necessary
• Implement and manage customer satisfaction mechanisms to analyze CSAT & VOC insights, and make recommendations into operational improvements and program enhancements
• Analyze large data sets to identify signals and trends in our business
• Define and manage internal communication mechanisms, including wiki, monthly newsletters, win wires, etc.
Key Performance/Success Indicators:
Consultant and Business Partner
• Focus on proactively identifying upstream process defects that could negatively impact CDS process efficiency, as well as remedying existing process defects.
• Defines / scopes programs or deliverables – helps to engage with the business.
• Works backwards – demonstrates planning capability to execute on deliverables (manages stakeholders, and coordinates details).
• Executes needs assessments (surveys, interviews) and makes process/program improvements accordingly.
• Continuously improves needs assessment process.
• Focuses on the optimal Specialist experience and makes suggestions for improvement.
• Helps org to optimize on best practices.
• Your strong subject matter expertise, the ability to learn new technology concepts quickly, and passion for innovation will also ensure we deliver and implement high quality processes that heavily rely on optimized tools and scale across all our work types.
• Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal English), who can clearly and concisely articulate results and liaise with your peers.
Continuous Process Improvement
• You will lead large initiatives, coordinating the work of internal and partner teams.
• Responsibilities include program scoping, launch design, data collection and analysis, site visits, proposal of new standards, communication of results, and subject matter expertise (SME) for implementations of recommended improvements.
• Formulate and implement launch plans to ensure new program rollouts are properly executed, and on time.
• Execute end-to-end process improvement programs that results in the standardization of business processes and implementation of best practices.
• Shares findings for process and tools improvement with the global teams.
• Summarizes the best practices and communicate with the site leaders/Operations managers.
• Serve as primary process improvement liaison to local site leadership.
Measures and Delivers Results
• Gathers and does initial analysis on deliverable impact.
• Uses appropriate judgement to balance use of and application of anecdotal data related to the success of the deliverable and correlate it with the other results/data.
• Data collected is internally consumed.
• Ultimately, outcomes should achieve improved operational performance; quality & productivity of processes going up, whilst driving costs down.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its
social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit
and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB