Sandra Azzollini McKinley is Vice President, Audience and Web Strategy at Cision. In her role, Sandy oversees several of the company’s owned properties, including Cision.com, PRNewswire.com and PR Newswire for Journalists, ensuring the audience experience is consistently seamless, useful and engaging. The websites have been honored with several industry awards, including two CODiEs, Best Online News Service and Best Online Business Information Service: Non-News; Bulldog Awards, Best Website; and Web Marketing Association’s Best Public Relations Website Award. Sandy holds a BA and an MBA from Rutgers University, and has served as President of the Rutgers Executive MBA Alumni Association. She was the recipient of Rutgers’ Joel E. Kelly Leadership Award. She has also written articles on customer experience for several publications, including PR Daily, the Cision blog and Beyond Bylines.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Jun 3, 2019 How to Use Psychology to Refresh the Rebrand Experience
- May 24, 2019 When to Use Infographics: 4 Content Types Perfect for Custom Visuals
- May 23, 2019 Influencing Through Earned Media: Top 3 Takeaways
- May 17, 2019 Five Ways Social Media is Changing PR
- May 15, 2019 How to Stay on Top of Google Results and Minds of Media
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.