Julie Geller has more than 12 years of experience in digital marketing, and her specialties include strategic planning, online communities, content marketing , social media governance models, reporting and stakeholder management. She recently joined Cision Canada as VP, Marketing to pilot the company’s social and digital initiatives and establish its online voice. Julie is also a lover of highly caffeinated coffee, quirky Yelp reviews and a self-confessed content gold digger with a passion for the online social space.
- Nov 27, 2019 How Non-Profit Organizations Can Improve Their PR Efforts
- Oct 31, 2019 Thinking Beyond the News Release
- Oct 23, 2019 Introducing the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud® in Canada
- Sep 17, 2019 A Handy Guide to Working With B2B Influencers
- Jul 2, 2019 Is ESG Here To Stay?
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.