Jenn Deering Davis is VP of Comms, Content & Brand at Cision, formerly VP of Corporate Communications at TrendKite. As a co-founder of Union Metrics- which merged with TrendKite in 2018- she was responsible for ensuring a consistent and excellent experience for their audiences. She holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Communication from the University of Texas at Austin and has more than 15 years of experience in corporate communications and social media, spending her career turning data into stories and helping stakeholders understand new technology.
- Sep 17, 2019 A Handy Guide to Working With B2B Influencers
- Jul 2, 2019 Is ESG Here To Stay?
- Jun 26, 2019 Getting Your C-Suite Media Ready
- Jun 3, 2019 How to Use Psychology to Refresh the Rebrand Experience
- May 24, 2019 When to Use Infographics: 4 Content Types Perfect for Custom Visuals
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.