Jenn Deering Davis is VP of Comms, Content & Brand at Cision, formerly VP of Corporate Communications at TrendKite. As a co-founder of Union Metrics- which merged with TrendKite in 2018- she was responsible for ensuring a consistent and excellent experience for their audiences. She holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Communication from the University of Texas at Austin and has more than 15 years of experience in corporate communications and social media, spending her career turning data into stories and helping stakeholders understand new technology.
- Nov 27, 2019 How Non-Profit Organizations Can Improve Their PR Efforts
- Oct 31, 2019 Thinking Beyond the News Release
- Oct 23, 2019 Introducing the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud® in Canada
- Sep 17, 2019 A Handy Guide to Working With B2B Influencers
- Jul 2, 2019 Is ESG Here To Stay?
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.