Chris Lynch oversees Cision’s global marketing teams. Serving as Chief Marketing Officer, Lynch is responsible for Cision’s global marketing strategy — spanning communications, product and digital marketing. Previously, he ran product marketing and go-to-market strategy for Oracle’s Marketing Cloud business and also held leadership positions at companies like Badgeville and TIBCO. Based in San Francisco, Lynch attended Northeastern University where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Follow him on Twitter @cglynch.
- Nov 27, 2019 How Non-Profit Organizations Can Improve Their PR Efforts
- Oct 31, 2019 Thinking Beyond the News Release
- Oct 23, 2019 Introducing the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud® in Canada
- Sep 17, 2019 A Handy Guide to Working With B2B Influencers
- Jul 2, 2019 Is ESG Here To Stay?
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.