Chris Lynch oversees Cision’s global marketing teams. Serving as Chief Marketing Officer, Lynch is responsible for Cision’s global marketing strategy — spanning communications, product and digital marketing. Previously, he ran product marketing and go-to-market strategy for Oracle’s Marketing Cloud business and also held leadership positions at companies like Badgeville and TIBCO. Based in San Francisco, Lynch attended Northeastern University where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Follow him on Twitter @cglynch.
- Sep 17, 2019 A Handy Guide to Working With B2B Influencers
- Jul 2, 2019 Is ESG Here To Stay?
- Jun 26, 2019 Getting Your C-Suite Media Ready
- Jun 3, 2019 How to Use Psychology to Refresh the Rebrand Experience
- May 24, 2019 When to Use Infographics: 4 Content Types Perfect for Custom Visuals
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.