The information we collect is not shared with email advertisers or other parties
At Cision, we care about providing you with the tools and information to manage and protect your online privacy. We have developed a policy to inform you about the types of information this website collects, who may receive that information, and what we may do with the information.
While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any questions, contact us at:
CNW Group Ltd./ Cision Canada Inc.
88 Queens Quay West, Suite 3000
Toronto, ON M5J 0B8
E-mail: [email protected]
Cision collects the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers.
- Internet contact information such as email addresses.
- Information about the visitor’s computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address and operating system.
- The number of web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
- Non-financial identification information, such as user name and password combinations.
Compiling this information helps us to better understand site usage patterns, and which types of content are of greatest interest to the visitors of our site. In addition, this information allows us to notify visitors of updates to our site, and to contact them with information about Cision’s portfolio of services.
The information we collect is not shared with email advertisers or other parties. Only Cision employees who need access to the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. These employees are fully committed to our privacy and security policies.