Cision Public Relations Edition evolves the PR technology landscape as the industry’s premier PR, communication, and social platform for today’s communication professionals
TORONTO (May 12, 2016) – Cision today announced the launch of its flagship PR software, Cision Public Relations (PR) Edition for the Canadian market. The all-in-one platform enables communicators to find influencers, build awareness, share their brand story and track coverage across traditional and social media.
Cision PR Edition combines the best public relations and social media management features from Cision’s acquisitions into the most comprehensive communications solution available today.
“We’re proud to introduce Cision PR Edition into the Canadian market. Cision is committed to meeting the needs of communicators in diverse geographic locations and our increased investment in technology, content and insight services through acquisitions, organic development and partnerships is proof of that,” said Heidi Sullivan, Interim Managing Director for Cision Canada. “We look forward to bringing more of the most innovative communications software in the world to Canada.
Cision PR Edition includes six major features. Most notably, Cision PR Edition introduces Influencer Search functionality that leverages the big-data capabilities to index hundreds of thousands of tweets daily. This allows users to conduct real-time searches for topics influencers are talking about, helping them to create highly customized pitches and build more effective media relationships.
Cision PR Edition also offers market-leading media tools, such as the Streams feature that allows users to monitor real-time social and traditional media in a single, integrated view.
Primary features include:
- The world’s most comprehensive and accurate media and influencer database with over 1.6 million records
- The market’s premier content distribution and amplification network, across thousands of websites throughout the world, including PRWeb, Marketwired, email, online newsrooms, social media and Help a Reporter Out (HARO) integration
- The most expansive media monitoring platform that includes millions of sources including social content, broadcast, print and online news.
- New social media functionality, monitoring and engagement tools
- Advanced analytics to deliver global insights into communication initiatives, including real-time measurement of content marketing KPIs such as reach, impact and share of voice, through more than 200 customizable charts and automated analysis dashboards
- Customizable and scalable CRM to track relationships and interactions with media and influencers
For more detail on the Cision PR Edition product, contact a representative here.
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communications, social media and content marketing professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR and social software, rich analytics and a Global Insights team, Cision enables clients to improve their marketing and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision also represents the Gorkana Group, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers worldwide and maintains offices in Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision_Canada on Twitter.