Siergiej Miloczkin and Hanna Oksanen contributed to this post.
This week’s Top 10 has gone international! Using Cision’s media database and enlisting the help of our colleagues in Europe, we compiled this list of African travel blogs based on Cision’s proprietary research. We then ranked the blogs by comment count during the month of September, as well as number of inbound links. Active social presence was also taken into account. Please note that we focused on independent blogs, excluding those run by larger brands or agencies.
1. Cape Town My Love – Karisa Nicholls, South Africa
2. The Travel Manual – Vaughan & Lauren McShane, South Africa
3. Becoming You – Kathryn Rossiter, South Africa
4. The Incidental Tourist – Dawn Jorgensen, South Africa
5. Maroc Mama – Amanda Mouttaki, Morocco
6. Inspired Living – Fiona Rossiter, South Africa
7. Tails of a Mermaid – Natalie Roos, South Africa
8. Backpacking Africa for Beginners – Valerie Bowden, Ethiopia
9. Here ‘n There – Bridget Williamson, South Africa
10. Zuru Kenya – Olive Majala Maloti, Kenya