Spreadsheets are just like anything else. No matter how awesome something is – whether it’s chocolate or Benedict Cumberbatch – nothing is perfect.
The hard truth? Spreadsheets are a bad tool for media lists. Here’s why:
- It needs you to update it.
- It wastes your valuable time. Open a spreadsheet, and you’re stuck forever
- It becomes outdated the moment you hit “Save.”
- It doesn’t make searching easy.
- It doesn’t let you know about new media opportunities.
What’s the best alternative to a spreadsheet media list then?
Here’s What Our Dashboard Can Do:
- The media is always changing. Your media list should be too.
- Our database updates 18,000 times a day. Yes, seriously.
- That means your list updates automatically with new opportunities. All the time.
Boost Media Relationships
- Public relations is all about media contacts and relationships.
- We monitor more than 300,000 outlets and have over 1 million contacts.
- That’s a lot of people to connect with to amplify your campaigns.
Make Your Media Lists Simpler
- Find the perfect contacts for your campaign with a few keyword searches.
- Name your search. Save it. Watch it update.
- Quick, easy, and never out-of-date.
Get More “You” Time
- No more opening a spreadsheet and getting stuck for hours.
- Automatic updates means you can focus more on what matters. Like power naps.
Stop using spreadsheets.
Try a better media list with our Free Demo.