Sandra Azzollini McKinley is Vice President, Audience and Web Strategy at Cision. In her role, Sandy oversees several of the company’s owned properties, including Cision.com, PRNewswire.com and PR Newswire for Journalists, ensuring the audience experience is consistently seamless, useful and engaging. The websites have been honored with several industry awards, including two CODiEs, Best Online News Service and Best Online Business Information Service: Non-News; Bulldog Awards, Best Website; and Web Marketing Association’s Best Public Relations Website Award. Sandy holds a BA and an MBA from Rutgers University, and has served as President of the Rutgers Executive MBA Alumni Association. She was the recipient of Rutgers’ Joel E. Kelly Leadership Award. She has also written articles on customer experience for several publications, including PR Daily, the Cision blog and Beyond Bylines.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Apr 18, 2019 Flipping the Model: Target the Right Journalists Effectively to Get the Publicity Your Brand Deserves
- Apr 8, 2019 Cision’s Adobe Summit Takeaways
- Apr 5, 2019 Why Influencer Graphs Are the Future of Influencer Marketing
- Apr 2, 2019 How to Turn Your Slow News Day into a Conversation-Starter
- Apr 1, 2019 April Fools’ Day: rethinking your “joke” news release
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.