As President Data Solutions and Innovation, David Barker oversees the company’s earned marketing cloud vision through use of integrated data within Cision’s technologies and across our partner ecosystem. With experience in driving go-to-market sales and strategy for small to large-sized ad-tech and digital marketing enterprises, David is responsible for driving Cision’s new and innovative product offerings. Additionally, David oversees Cision’s partnerships and alliances. David has led Cision’s data solutions and innovation since 2016. Prior to Cision, he was Vice President of Data, Media and Ad Tech Sales at Oracle Marketing Cloud and has held positions with Turn, Accenture and Adobe. David holds a Bachelor’s in Engineering from Cornell University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Nov 19, 2018 Your MarTech Strategy Requires Earned Media Management
- Nov 16, 2018 Cision Innovation Lab to Combine Science With Comms Creativity
- Nov 15, 2018 Fourteen Must-Join Slack Communities for Writers, Creators, and Media
- Nov 14, 2018 Making Your Content More Snackable for the Modern-Day Consumer
- Nov 13, 2018 Use These Six Marketing Tactics to Improve Your Next Event
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.