As President Data Solutions and Innovation, David Barker oversees the company’s earned marketing cloud vision through use of integrated data within Cision’s technologies and across our partner ecosystem. With experience in driving go-to-market sales and strategy for small to large-sized ad-tech and digital marketing enterprises, David is responsible for driving Cision’s new and innovative product offerings. Additionally, David oversees Cision’s partnerships and alliances. David has led Cision’s data solutions and innovation since 2016. Prior to Cision, he was Vice President of Data, Media and Ad Tech Sales at Oracle Marketing Cloud and has held positions with Turn, Accenture and Adobe. David holds a Bachelor’s in Engineering from Cornell University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Jan 23, 2019 Cision® Expands Earned Media Management Leadership with the Addition of TrendKite
- Jan 22, 2019 How Integrated Measurement Can Revolutionize PR
- Jan 18, 2019 How PR and Marketing Can Combine Forces for Social Media Success
- Jan 17, 2019 Beyond Network Connections: How LinkedIn Aims to Help Publishers
- Jan 16, 2019 The Past, Present & Future of Artificial Intelligence in PR
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.